|Dimensions||22 x 12 x 1 cm|
Drottningholm Bicycle Tour Map
- Self-guided day tour, 41 km
- 12 map pages, scale 1:17000
- Front and back in protective material, twinwire
- Fits nicely in your front bag or map holder (220×120 mm)
- GPX-track included (sent to you in email when purchasing the map)
On this self-guided day tour, you will bike through the changing landscape of the shores of Lake Mälaren. This is an easy tour on bike lanes or low traffic streets containing very few uphill sections.
You will meet a diversity of Swedish architecture – all from historical buildings to modern suburban areas. You may also observe some ancient monuments such as milestones.
On the tour you will pass Drottningholm Castle, the home of the royal family of Sweden. In Vinterviken you may take a coffee break in the old factory of the industrialist Alfred Nobel, the founder of the Nobel Prize. Tantolunden with its picturesqe allotment gardens is also a nice place for a break.
You will pass several nice outdoor baths and beaches so do not forget your swim suite!
ISBN 978-91-983791-0-5, first edition 2016
44 in stock