|Dimensions||22 x 12 x 1 cm|
Skogskyrkogården Bicycle Tour Map
- Self-guided day tour, 30 km
- 8 map pages, scale 1:17000
- Front and back in protective material, twinwire
- Fits nicely in your front bag or map holder (220×120 mm)
- GPX-track included (sent to you in email when purchasing the map)
On this self-guided day tour, you will bike through woodlands and on the shores of small lakes and the Baltic Sea. This is an easy tour on bike lanes or low traffic streets with very few uphill sections.
On this tour you will pass the world heritage Skogskyrkogården (the Woodland Cemetery), created by the architects Asplund and Lewerentz between 1917 and 1940. The tour continues through the Nacka nature reserve and to the Baltic sea inlet of Stockholm.
You will see industrial areas such as shipyards and mills of Stockholm, currently transforming into modern contemporary housing with excellent sea view.
You will also pass several nice open-air baths and beaches so do not forget your swim suite!
ISBN 978-91-983791-1-2, first edition 2017
22 in stock
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.